Due to a lack of response from club officers and trainers on club visiting and speechcrafts matters , this site has to be discontinued. All comments have been closed and contact forms removed.
Also, most of the images with the posts were lost, and the theme designed specially for this site broke after a host migration.
To visit a Toastmasters Club, I recommend only Toa Payoh Centra CC Toastmasters Club.
Click to visit tpctmc.org (website) or fb.com/tpctmc(FaceBook).
10 July 2018
The Toastmasters Public Speaking Course (aka Speechcraft ) is coming back again this term July 2015 – June 2016. Please come back for further updates.
Meanwhile you may want to submit your preferences and the officers will contact you when a club of your choice is ready.
First Ever Singapore’s IslandWide Public Speaking Course and SpeechCraft 2014 is ending soon.
It will end on 30th June 2014 to be exact. That is because the another marketing team will be taking over office from 1st July onwards.
So will the speech craft workshops continue? Yes of course. The public speaking crash course is conducted by various clubs round the year. The only problem is, the current District 80 marketing team is the only team that promotes islandwide courses this term.
The next committee may have other priorities. That means no one else will be promoting it at this scale.
Come next term, you dropped me a mail indicating your interest. A club may be conducting speechcraft few months later. By the time they are ready, you may not be. Or they have misplaced your contact.
Remember, this is non-profit. Not every member is able to follow up for months.
So, don’t delay.
Quickly scan through the list and check if there’s a club near you or one that suits your schedule. Register immediately.
If there isn’t one, just submit you name, contact and other details. The organising team may be able to match you with a club that has an unannounced workshop – one that is meant for inhouse members only or they they have reached the minimum participants so there is no plan to announce their event.
Whichever the case, what you will be seeing is NOT a complete list:
Singapore Island Wide Speech Craft 2014
Whampoa Toastmasters Club and Whampoa Mandarin Toastmasters Club will be conducting 2 speechcraft sessions in the first quarter of 2014:
- Mandarin – Feb-Mar 2014
- English – Jan-Feb 2014
For more info, kindly refer to Singapore island-wide Speechcraft 2013-2014 or call:
- V.Sundermoorthy 91467563 for English Club
- Lawrence Arthur Quek 94594197 for Mandarin Club
SIM Mandarin Toastmasters Club
日期：11月 9 日，11月16日，11月23日 及11月30日 (星期六)
时间：2pm – 5.30pm (登记从1.45pm 开始/茶点从3.30pm)
地点：新加坡管理学院分院，SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616
Download Registration Form
Division B Speechcraft Workshop hosted by Zhenghua CC Toastmasters Club
Four Top-Class Professional Trainers:
- Richard Sng, DTM
- Michael Chang, ACS, ALS
- Wekie Tay, DTM
- Wong Kok Wah, ACS, CL
Your journey starts here…
Speechcraft is a short, seminar-style workshop that teaches fundamental speaking skills
How can Speechcraft help you?
Speechcraft can help you to communicate more effectively. You will learn:
- Skills to express your idea clearly and effectively
- Techniques to motivate, persuade and inspire your audience
- Ways to increase your confidence when speaking to both acquaintances and strangers
- This is the first key to conquering your stage fright and grow to be a cool, calm and confident speaker! In addition, you will receive Speechcraft manual materials to jump-start your learning!
- This workshop is limited to the first 20 participants unless extended.
- $60/pax for four fun-filled evenings of learning;
- includes speechcraft manual materials,
- logistics, etc.
- Special discounted price gives Great Value-For-Money
4 Wednesdays, 7.30pm – 10.00pm
- 4 September 2013:
- What are your present speaking skills? Managing Fear
- Organize your Speech
- Techniques to handling Impromptu Speeches
- 11 September 2013:
- Introducing The Speaker
- Get to The Point
- Evaluate to Motivate
- 18 September 2013:
- Working with Words
- Vocal Variety
- Toastmasters Educational Program & Membership Benefits
- 25 September 2013:
- Body Language
- Toastmasters video clips
- Where do you stand when you speak
Zhenghua Community Club, Conference Room, Level 3, 1 Segar Road
Please email your name and
mobile number to John Liew (97338897) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Counter, Level 1 Zhenghua Community Club
So hurry and secure your place today!
Imaging yourself being one of the Emcees in our next National Day Parade, or being a MC in one of your company events.
Learn the tips and tricks of being a host for all occasions. It all started from mastering public speaking.
Come and join the speechcraft and see for yourself how far you can excel.
Public Speaking, Emcee-ing and Leadership Training – It all started from the speechcraft sessions.
Pick a club near you today.
Islandwide Speechcraft 2013/2014 by District 80 is now opened for registration
For the first time in Singapore, District 80 is organising an islandwide public speaking course for all residents in Singapore from 1st July 2013 till 30 June 2014.
We are in the process of collecting details of Speechcraft Sessions from our Toastmasters Clubs, will list them as soon as we are ready.
You are most welcome to visit any Toastmasters Club meeting at your convenience place, day and time; choose your club here at Toastmasters Clubs In Singapore.
For more information about Toastmasters International please visit: www.toastmasters.org
What is a Speechcraft course?
A Speechcraft course is a short practical course in public speaking for the novice speaker.
You’ll be joining several other people who want to learn the basics of public speaking quickly in a supportive, friendly environment.
Everyone is involved in all the activities each session. You’ll make new friends, learn new things, and have a lot of fun!
It’s a great way to start your public speaking career!
How will I benefit from a Speechcraft course?
A Speechcraft course will help you to:
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop your communication and language skills
- Learn to think quickly and clearly
- Become an effective listener
- Use body language and visual aids
- Advance your social skills
- Improve your job or promotion prospects
OK, I’m interested, what should I do?
- Fill up the Contact Speechcraft form
- Indicate which club you’re interested in.
- The speechcraft organiser of that particular club will be contacting you.
If location and time is not right…
We’ll be glad to help if you like to be notified of future speechcrafts
- Go to this page – Toastmasters Clubs In Singapore to search for a club of your choice
- Copy the clubs’ name and paste it into the text box of the Contact-SpeechCraft form
- The moment the clubs informed us of their dates of the speechcraft, you’ll be first to know… before we make the public annoucement.