So, is Public Speaking Your #1 Fear? Well, you're not alone...
According to most studies, people's
Number One Fear is Public Speaking.
Number Two Fear is death.
Death is Number Two!!!Now, this means, to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.
- Jerry Seinfeld -
Years ago I was probably nervous about facing an audience, but I got over it...
Being afraid of speaking in public is something you can conquer... whatever the size of the audience...
That said, public speaking and presentations may be a necessary step on your ladder to success.
HOW TO GET RICH – by Donald J. Trump
( chapters on the art of public speaking, part I / II )
So, where can I learn Public Speaking?
And the good news is, Toastmasters clubs provide:
- A step-by-step Educational Program to ensure your public speaking success
- A meeting room for you to do your public speaking practice
- A supportive audience
- A mentor to help your public speaking progress
- A Speech Evaluator to provide you with positive feedback after EACH delivery
You can start by attending a Toastmasters club meeting as an observer or participate in their speechcraft.
Public Speaking Course / SpeechCraft 2015-2016
- For the Adults - ( age 18 and above )
- by Toastmasters Clubs in English, Mandarin and Tamil
- Details on dates and venue here
Public Speaking for the Kids
Public Speaking for the Teens
For the Teens -
Public Speaking for the Retired
For the Retired Senior Volunteers...