Islandwide Speechcraft 2013/2014 by District 80 is now opened for registration
For the first time in Singapore, District 80 is organising an islandwide public speaking course for all residents in Singapore from 1st July 2013 till 30 June 2014.
We are in the process of collecting details of Speechcraft Sessions from our Toastmasters Clubs, will list them as soon as we are ready.
You are most welcome to visit any Toastmasters Club meeting at your convenience place, day and time; choose your club here at Toastmasters Clubs In Singapore.
For more information about Toastmasters International please visit: www.toastmasters.org
What is a Speechcraft course?
A Speechcraft course is a short practical course in public speaking for the novice speaker.
You’ll be joining several other people who want to learn the basics of public speaking quickly in a supportive, friendly environment.
Everyone is involved in all the activities each session. You’ll make new friends, learn new things, and have a lot of fun!
It’s a great way to start your public speaking career!
How will I benefit from a Speechcraft course?
A Speechcraft course will help you to:
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop your communication and language skills
- Learn to think quickly and clearly
- Become an effective listener
- Use body language and visual aids
- Advance your social skills
- Improve your job or promotion prospects
OK, I’m interested, what should I do?
- Fill up the Contact Speechcraft form
- Indicate which club you’re interested in.
- The speechcraft organiser of that particular club will be contacting you.
If location and time is not right…
We’ll be glad to help if you like to be notified of future speechcrafts
- Go to this page – Toastmasters Clubs In Singapore to search for a club of your choice
- Copy the clubs’ name and paste it into the text box of the Contact-SpeechCraft form
- The moment the clubs informed us of their dates of the speechcraft, you’ll be first to know… before we make the public annoucement.